Haul and Some Swatches

sreda, september 29, 2010


This is my second tube in a row of John Frieda's conditioner (trust me it doesn't happen often that I buy the same conditioner twice, let alone in a row). I have to say it really impressed me, I really like it. I have very long, very dry, curly, dark brown hair and let me tell you there aren't a lot of drugstore conditioners that work for me. This one is great, however it's not as moisturising as my beloved Fructis mask.

Catrice Sold Out For Ever is my second nail polish from this brand and I love both of them. This shade is a beautiful pastel green with some micro dark green shimmer.

I already posted a swatch of the new Chanel gloss 56 Imaginare here, here is the same colour plus 2 more. I'm really liking number 56, I might get it. Glossimer Petite Peche is gorgeous too, I didn't expect it to be so pigmented. 57 is the most beautiful barbie pink.

The two eyeshadows are a part of Artdeco's  Beauty Desire Colection for Fall 2010. I also like the red gloss from this collection, I don't have a picture of a swatch though.

Artdeco  Beauty Desire Colection for Fall 2010

Artdeco  Beauty Desire Colection for Fall 2010 eyeshadows



You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE