Favorites/Most Worn in June

četrtek, junij 30, 2011


I haven't really worn much make up this month, but I have worn bronzers almost every day. All three products from that IsaDora set I reviewed landed in my favorites for this month. They are such wonderful products even for someone as pale as I am. Another fantastic bronzer for paler skin tones is the Estee Lauder one (review here). I apply bronzer with the softest brush ever - the Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer brush. Apart from bronzers, I only wore my trusted Volume Million Lashes mascara, Givenchy Matissime powder, highlighter by Jemma Kidd and occasionally some lip gloss, either the IsaDora 21 Apricot Pink or Essence Stay with me in My favorite milkshake. The only blush I wore (and even that only a few times) was Coralista by BeneFit. Essence BBC Pink Heat was the only nail polish I wore. And again in my favorites are both Nuxe Multipurpose oil (I've been using it every day since I bought it, I just love it) and CK Euphoria.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. uvek se obradujem kad vidim neki tvoj post, a narocito ovaj o najvise koriscenim stvarcicama, jer znam da cu pronaci nesto sto nemam a volela bih da imam :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kozmetike itak ni nikoli preveč :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Coralista je trenutno moj favorit <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Coralista je res najlepši koralen blush ever :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE