Essence Circus Circus TE Cream Eyeshadow 02

sobota, december 10, 2011


I was super excited about the new (LE) shades of Essence cream eyeshadows. I've already raved about their Stay All Day cream eyeshadows, which are in my opinion one of the best, if not the best cream eyeshadows (review here). Circus Circus TE included three new shades, I only managed to get a hold of one (for me the prettiest in the bunch) and it is 02 Raise the Curtain for... It's an old gold shade, very similar to my beloved 245 by Artdeco. However, the texture is so different then at the original Stay All Day eyeshadows. It's much more creamy which unfortunately means that the staying power is much, much weaker. I'm really disappointed because of that, since the colour is just gorgeous. Also building the colour up is a bit challenging. 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE