January Favourites 2012

petek, januar 27, 2012


I really miss Summer, so to make me feel a bit more summery I started self-tanning again and my favourite self tanner is the St. Tropez mousse. Using it again reminded me how much I like it. It gives a really natural colour and isn't streaky (I use a mitt). It does has a bit of a typical self tanner scent, but it's not that strong that it would bother me.    

I am just in love with the L'Oreal Infailible eyeshadow in the shade 21 Sahara Treasure. It's just the perfect everyday shade for me and I love pairing it with 24 Bronze Goddess just along the lash line and some Vanilla pigment by Mac in the inner corners (seriously the perfect inner corner highlighter). It's my favourite eyeshadow combination so far. FTW.

My go to cheek combination this month has been the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Mat bronzer paired with my favourite highlighter Ice Gold by Jemma Kidd.

I haven't worn much of any lipstick, I right now I prefer just some chapstick, but when I did I wore Rose Petal by Natural Collection. It's become my go to lip colour, it looks great in combination with everything. Still among my favourites is the Bourjois Healthy Mix serum which is my HG foundation.

My latest discovery is the Weleda Lavender oil, which I only have the sample version, but I will definitely purchase the full size product. I love lavender scented products and this one has one of the most authentic lavender scents. I love oils because I use them both for body and hair. 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the L'Oreal shadows and must try that combination soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE