Katy Perry For Eylure False Lashes 'Oh Honey'

nedelja, marec 03, 2013


Quite some time ago, Katy Perry launched her own false lashes collection in collaboration with Eylure. There are four different lashes available and Oh, Honey look the prettiest in my opinion, because they slightly flare out in the outer corner, are moderately long and not too thick. These aren't mine, but my cousin's. She bought them for a special occasion and came to me to do her make up. These are nice to work with, the band is soft and they are very pliable. They were a bit too long, so I had to cut of the outer edge a bit. The glue works ok, but I never had Duo so I can't compare. 


Ok, now for a different pair of eyes for a change, here are my cousin's hazel eyes without makeup:

And with:

Because the lashes fan out towards the outer end, it elongates the eyes a little. The lashes look full and wispy, but not overly dramatic. Honestly, I would mind having a pair of these. As I said, I did the makeup. Obviously, I'm no makeup artist and I just did a simple look with Catrice Mr. Copper FieldNyx eyeshadow in BlackL'Oreal Infailible in Endless Chocolate and Hourglass Beige. She doesn't let me get too crazy with the makeup, so this is sort of a follow-her-instructions look and she did her own mascara. Mascara is Essence get BIG lashes and foundation is Bourjois Flower Perfection. The pictures are a bit washed out, because I took them under artificial light (Phillips bulb cool daylight) since it was already dark outside. 

Slovene readers can get Katy's lashes in Interspar, she bought them in the one in Citypark for 8.85€ and I believe they sell all four (depends on the stock). Readers from other countries can get them on Asos, but I don't know where else are they sold.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super zgledajo! Jaz nisem drugače še nikoli umetnih trepalnic sprobala... :D

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem imela do zdaj le od Essence in te so milje boljše in lažje za delat. Morda jih enkrat kupim tudi zase, me pa mikajo tudi Ardelove Demi lashes.

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE