Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil

sreda, april 03, 2013


This is not the hair version, that one has silicones in it, but this one also contains argan oil and is meant for body. I call it the ultimate lazy girl moisturiser. I swear this is the easiest thing to apply I've ever had. It's a dry oil in a spray, much like Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, however, this sprays a finer mist. You barely need to rub it in, you can easily get away by just spraying it from 20 cm away and you're done. It's a dry oil, which means it doesn't leave you super greasy and it sinks into the skin very fast. The scent is nothing special to me. It's a musky floral scent and all in all quite pleasant. It's definitely something I've smelled before, but I can't put my finger on it.  It leaves your skin feeling moisturised and gives a sheen to the skin, but it's not a greasy one. This should be nice in the Summer, if it ever comes (is anyone else losing hope?).

I tried in on my hair, I just sprayed a bit on it and it made my hair look greasy, but not feel greasy. The weirdest thing ever. Anyway, I won't be using it for hair, but I do like it as a face moisturiser. It's not as good as Nuxe Huile Prodigeiuse, but it's close. 
The packaging is plastic, but what bothers me is the fact that when it's greasy, it's so hard spray because it's slipping from your hand.

I ordered one from feelunique in February, but the package got lost. It turns out you have to wait 30 days to pass before contacting feelunique to resolve the issue. Who's going to wait that long? In the mean time, I found they finally started selling it in Müller. So, I got it there and I haven't got the foggiest how much it was, but on feelunique it around the 8€ mark. The replacement from feelunique is still on it's way, which means I'll have two. It's also called Schöne Haut Öl in German speaking countries and consequently in countries with their shops, like Slovenia. Is anyone else annoyed by that? I think it just makes it more confusing. 


Even the laziest girl will find this easy to apply. If you're one of those who can't be bothered by applying body moisturisers this should be right up your alley.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm a bit of a body lotion (or body products in general) hoarder so you definitely got my attention, I think I might have to try this one out.. it sounds like something I might need for those days when I really don't have time to apply those time consuming dreamy creamy body lotions:) Another great review, thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I must admit that I have more and more body products on my shelf, and I used to be one moisturiser kinda girl. However, I do use one every day and this one is definitely the easiest and fastest to use, especially after a shower.

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE