I Updated my Swatch Gallery

torek, april 21, 2015


You may know I already have the lip Swatch Gallery for a couple of years now (you can find it under the banner). Some months ago a reader bisa asked me if I plan to do a nail polish swatch gallery, so here it is. It's added at the end of the Swatch Gallery and you can go check it out any time. I also plan to update it regularly, just as the lip swatches and the pictures as well as the text below are links to the original reviews. I didn't include discontinued shades because that would be pointless, except for one Essence one because there still might be bottles of it left and I kept a few limited editions ones as they can probably still be bought online. Essence nail polishes have been reformulated, but the shade names are the same, so I presume they also are the same colours. There might be a few nail polishes that aren't sold any more, but I couldn't be bothered to investigate for each which ones have been limited editions or discontinued.  













Any caught your attention? I bet you though I have more mint shades. I do, but they are discontinued or limited editions.
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Odlična ideja in pa zagotovo veliko vloženega dela :) super post, sami lepi lakci :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Imam pač rada organiziranost in mi je take stvari kar v veselje delat :D

      Izbriši
  2. Nice swatches and beautiful colors Mateja! :) I love the idea of a swatch gallery! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Odlično in odlična ti, da se ti da vse to nardit;) Meni se zdi zdaj že izgubljeno. Bi morala vse nohte slikat približno enako, da bi bila galerija tako lepa kot tvoja:D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Ah, sploh ni vzelo toliko časa, ker imam že od prej vse zorganizirano.
      Zihr se da tudi iz tvojih slik naredit kaj podobnega :D Važno, da se vidi barva.

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE