Kiko Midnight Siren LE Matte Muse Lipstick 03 Enthrall Pink

torek, oktober 27, 2015


Apart from the stunning Rebel Romantic collection, Kiko currently has another limited edition, a much darker variant called Midnight Siren. Most of the products, though pretty, didn't really manage to catch my attention, but when it comes to matte lip creams, I'm always game. This was another item I planned on getting online and based on pretty rare online swatches, 02 caught my eye. However, once in the shop after swatching all the shades, I picked up a brighter shade 03 and I'm glad I did. I actually liked all the colours, they really made a lovely selection of shades and I would own all the colours if the quality made a great impression on me. 


03 Enthrall Pink is a coral-pink shade. It's not too bright neither muted and I'm a big fan of how it looks on my lips. 

The formula is very pigmented and fully opaque, just as almost all such products and it dries to a matte finish after about 15 minutes. It gets more matte than on my pictures, I just didn't have the patience because I again took pictures three separate times to get it right. I have to say that these aren't the best matte liquid lipsticks I've tried, but also not bad, I'd say they are average and there is room for improvement. It's a bit sticky on the lips for the first hour or so, yet it doesn't flake off because of that, which is surprising. Once it sets this doesn't move. It feels fine of my lips, however, I have a feeling that if your lips get dry often, you may find this drying.


The glass bottle resembles that of a nail polish, which is unique and cool. The applicator is interesting as well, but not unique, since Essence had a very similar one in the Stay with Me lip gloss. It's an hourglass shape applicator, but it's a bit small to fit my lips. At those with thinner lips than mine one swipe will probably be enough to cover them whole with the colour. These were actually some of my favourite shapes of applicators, however this one isn't as soft as Essence's, it's also a bit smaller, but it's fine. 


Staying power is excellent as at most such products. These will last through almost everything and need preferably an oil based remover to get them off. I notice no scent.

It was 6.90 € and the shelves were still full in Palmanova two weeks ago. These are also still available online, only shade 02 is sold out. 


Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Točno tako šminko iščem že kar dolgo .. no odtenek sicer drugačen ampak formulo pa točno takšno :) se ti pa roza odtenki zelo podajo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bourjoisove mat tekoče šminke ti pa niso všeč? Hvala :)

      Izbriši
  2. Luštna šminka pa tut formula zgleda awesome :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ideja, da izgledajo kot laki za nohte mi je kjut :) Barva mi je zelo ljuba :)

      Izbriši
  3. I really like how it looks on you :)
    I have the darkest one and it leaves a Rebel-like stain that it's almost impossible to get off your lips.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you :) I was thinking about getting the darkest one, I don't know why I didn't take it, I really liked it :D

      Izbriši
  4. Krasen odtenek in zelo ti paše :) Mi same lušte delaš s KIKO izdelki, jaz pa se trudim čim manj zapravljat :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Uuu, ful ti paše odtenek:). Pa kakšna pigmentacija. Ampak očitno ne bo za moje suhe ustnice. No niti nisem našla nobenega posebnega odtenka zame. Embalaža mi je luškana:).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Meni se ne zdi ekstra suh, ampak sumim, da se ne bi najbolje obnesel na suhih ustnicah, ker je zelo mat. Ne, nimajo nobenega peachy odtenka zate :D Mogoče bi ti bil tisti živo rdeči všeč, ker je topel :)

      Izbriši
  6. It's such a beautiful shade! I agree about the bottle, at first I thought it was a nail polish too. And looking at the size of the bottle it looks like it contains a lot of lipstick in there :)

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's a cute shade, yes :) It looks like there is a lot of product inside, but it's only a ml more than in Bourjois' Velvets.

      Izbriši
  7. I liked the sound of this because the color is lovely and the nail polish like shape is interesting.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It nice that they decided to do matte lip colours as well, even though they're really late to the party and it's only LE :)

      Izbriši
  8. O waw, to pa je nekaj. Sprva sem mislila, da je lak za nohte, ampak neee. Fantastičen izdelek.. očitno bom morala malo v Kiko, naslednjič ko bom kaj na obali ;).
    Me je pa oblika gobice čisto vrgla iz tira, haha.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kjut pakiranje, a ne? Nekaj drugačnega. Upam, da jih še najdeš ko greš, ker so omejena izdaja :)
      A nisi imela stari glossov od Essence? So imeli enak aplikator :)

      Izbriši
  9. A veš, da sem prvo mislila, da je lakec :D Ko sem sam slikco gledla in ne naslova :)
    Paše ti in res je lepe barve :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I'm a big fan of it, georges color

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE