Revlon Nail Polish Bewitching

četrtek, februar 25, 2016


I've actually been eyeing this shade, so I'm happy I got it in February's Beauty Box. It looks like a mix of red and purple, but on the nails it's unfortunately a lot more red. It's basically a typical burgundy shade and a very similar (if not the same) shade as Revlon's Parfumerie nail polish in Bordeaux


Formula is quite thick for a red and it wasn't the easiest to apply nicely, but I managed it. The brush is thin, just like at Parfumerie line. I like the brush and dislike it at the same time. The application is much more precise and I don't make a mess on my cuticles, but it takes twice as long to apply the nail polish. The bottle hasn't changed one bit, since I got my first Revlon nail polish in 1997, I guess we can call it retro now, so it's cool again. I lasted well on my nails just as all other nail polishes.


Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous maroon shade. Love how deeply pigmented and glossy the shade looks.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's nicely glossy for a regular formula, yes. And I didn't even use a top coat :)

      Izbriši
  2. It's a very sophisticated elegant color. Definitely your shade I think :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovit odtenek laka. Embalaže lakov pa se res niso čisto nič spremenile. So retro, haha! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ampak flaške od Parfumerie linije so mi pa čudovite <3

      Izbriši
  4. That looks like a great shade! I've tried quite a few of these shades with mixed results, but this one looks amazing!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nice shade... Loving it
    Please check out my new blog on nail art https://femaleaddablog.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/nail-art-designs-and-ideas-for-beautiful-nails/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE