Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser

torek, april 11, 2017


Normally I go for balm or oil cleansers, but I heard so many good things about this that I was very eager to try it. But when I actually got it, from the first use I wasn't too impressed.


It's a hot cloth cleanser, so a simple cream type of product that you remove with a cloth which is included in the set. It's like a thick moisturiser, but it's very easy to massage on the skin. The first few uses stung my eyes, which is something that never happens to me (apart from with Korean cleansers for some reason), it's wasn't unbearable, but it was uncomfortable. However, I didn't notice any irritations with further use, still, I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.


While it removes all the foundation, when it comes to mascara and matte liquid lipsticks, it doesn't' manage it all, so a double cleansing is needed. I also noticed that my skin got significantly drier almost the day I started using this and on all the usual places, so tops of my cheekbones and around the eyebrows, which actually made me stop using it and when I started using it again, it still didn't feel moisturising enough. 


It has a lavender scent, but in a very herbal way, which isn't as nice as some other such scent.


The cloth they included is not terribly good. It's a very simple thin material, very basic, so I prefer to use Ebelin's microfibre mini gloves.

I ordered the cleanser on Boots International for £10.00 and I've already given it away to someone with less dry skin than mine.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE